The Hindu Vocab plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams in English Section. Reading and revise the Hindu Vocab on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
Hindu Vocab 2-12-19
- Glimmer – A small sign of something such as hope or understanding
- Pave the way – Make progress or development easier
- Scuttle – Run hurriedly or furtively with short quick steps
- Probe – A thorough investigation into a crime or other matter
- Significant – Sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy
- Pogrom – An organized massacre of a particular ethnic group
- Carnage – The killing of a large number of people
- Aftermath – The consequences or after-effects of a significant unpleasant event
- Sectarian – Denoting or concerning a sect or sects
- Mob frenzy – Uncontrolled and excited behaviour or emotion that is sometimes violent
- Instigate – Bring about or initiate (an action or event)
- Conviction – A formal declaration by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law that someone is guilty of a criminal offense.
- Resurrect – Revive or revitalize (something that is inactive, disused, or forgotten)
- Erstwhile – Former
- Acquit – Free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty
- Genocide – The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group
- Traction – The action of drawing or pulling something over a surface, especially a road or track
- Contraction – The process of becoming smaller
- Helm – Manage (an organization)
Download The Hindu Newspaper 2-12-19
We are not the owner of the paper THE HINDU, We are just sharing the pdf file of the paper. The Hindu which is already available on the Internet.
“Do share it with your friends to help them to achieve their dream job in the government sector.”