Dear SBI Clerk Aspirants
You can check the Important Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff and also download the SBI Clerk Previous year papers below.
SBI Clerk Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment||Date (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk 2020 apply online date||April 20, 2020|
|Last date to apply for SBI Clerk exam||May 10, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card – Prelims||June 06, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 exam date – Prelims||June 23, 24 & 30, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Result – Prelims||July 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||July 23, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam date – Main||August 05, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Result||August 2020|
|Release of final merit list||September 2020|
In an ideal situation, you should start their preparation from last year’s papers, and find out their shortcomings and accordingly prepare for the exam.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
Know detailed SBI clerk syllabus 2020 for prelims and mains before start preparation.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 – Prelims
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims exam: SBI clerk prelims exam has 100 objective type questions related to 3 well-known sections, the English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning. It is 60 minutes long and each section has 20 minutes fixed duration.
Below Table shows the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020 (prelims exam) for English language, reasoning ability, and quantitative aptitude sections.
|Reasoning||Numerical Ability||English Language|
|Puzzle and Arrangement||Number Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Coding-Decoding||Data Interpretation||Spotting Errors|
|Blood Relations||Data Sufficiency||Sentence Improvement|
|Direction Senses||Miscellaneous||Fill in the Blanks|
|Order and Ranking||–||–|
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
SBI clerk mains exam has 4 sections, 190 objective type questions for 200 marks. The time allotted for the SBI clerk mains exam is 2 hours & 40 minutes. Similar to prelims, the main exam also has fixed timing for each section.
Below Table represents the SBI Clerk mains Syllabus 2020 for Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language. Banking and Computer Awareness sections.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||Computer Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness||Internet|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Grammar||Current Affairs||Memory|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Vocabulary||General Knowledge||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Verbal Ability||Static Awareness||Computer Abbreviation|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Word Association||Banking and Financial Awareness||Microsoft Office|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Sentence Improvement||Computer Hardware|
|Puzzle||Mensuration, Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Para Jumbles||Computer Software|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||Cloze Test||Operating System|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Error Spotting||Networking|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems||Fill in the blanks||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
There are two stages that you must clear to get selected as a clerk in SBI, they are a Preliminary exam which is followed by the Main examination. Here we provide information regarding the exam pattern and its syllabus.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
- This is the first stage of the SBI clerk examination which aims at filtering eligible candidates for the main exam.
- The exam is conducted online at various authorized centers spread across the country.
- The SBI clerk prelims exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except for the English section.
- The question paper of this exam has 100 questions in the form of MCQs.
- The exam includes questions on subjects such as Numerical ability, reasoning ability, and the English language.
- Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration, thus the total time for the exam is 1 hour.
- There is a negative marking system in this exam, and if candidates give a wrong answer, then 1/4th marks will be deducted.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 Min|
- The main examination for the SBI Clerk position is also held online.
- It contains 190 MCQs, and the maximum score is of 200 marks.
- The duration of the SBI clerk exam is 2 hours 45 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- The questions in this exam cover subjects such as Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The question paper is provided in both English as well as the Hindi language.
- Just like the preliminary exam, negative marking is applicable in the mains too. 1/4th mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2018
|State Name||Cut Off|
SBI Clerk Mains Cut off 2018
Last Year Question Papers –
These last year papers will help you to better prepare for the exams by understanding the type of questions that usually come in the exam and give a fair idea of the difficulty of the questions. SBI Clerk Previous Year Solved Question Paper will act as model papers or sample papers and help you to understand the syllabus, pattern and how the pattern and difficulty levels have evolved over the years.