Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. check the Current Affairs 2 December 2020 and Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
1. The Border Security Force (BSF) observes its Raising Day every year on December 1 , in 2020 , BSF is observing its ________________ Raising Day
Ans – 56
Important Points –
BSF Was Formed On December 1, 1965 As A Unified Central Agency , After Indo – Pak And India China Wars, For Ensuring The Security Of Borders Of India And Dor Matters Connected There With.
2. What is the Theme of the World AIDS Day 2020?
Ans – Ending The HIV/AIDS Epidemic : Resilience And Impact
3. Which Public Sector Aerospace Manufacturing Company Delivered The Biggest Cryogenic Propellant Tank C32-LH2 T The Indian Space Research Organisation In Bengaluru
Ans- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- The C32-LH2 tank is a developmental cryogenic propellant tank of aluminum alloy designed for improving the payload capability of GSLV MK-3 launching vehicle of ISRO
- The tank designed by HAL can load 5755 kg propellant fuel in the 89 cubic meter volume. Even Earlier HAL has partnered with ISRO to supply satellite structures for the PSLV, GSLV mark 2, and 3 launch vehicles
Cryogenic Fuels ?
- Cryogenic Fuels are the fuels that require storage at extremely low temperature in order to maintain them in a liquid state.
- Those fuels are used in machinery that operates in space because ordinary fuel cannot be used there due to the very low temperatures often encountered in space and due to the absence of an environment that supports combustion
- Cryogenic Fuels most often constitute liquefied gases such as liquid hydrogen
4. In The November 29 Episode Of Mann Ki Baat , Prime Minister Narendra Modi Announced That An Ancient Idol Of The Goddess Annapurna , Stolen From India About A Century Ago , Is Being Thought Back From___________.
Ans – Canada
5. Who was the first person to receive the “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award” ?
Ans- Viswanathan Anand
6. Where is the headquaters of the United Nations General Assembly Located?
Ans- New York ,United States
7. Kavita Chahal is related to which sports ?
8. When is the ” World Disability Day ” Celebrated ?
Ans- December 3
9. Union Home Minister Amit Shah visited the Bhagyalakshmi Temple while on a trip to ___________.
10. The __________ that grows wild in Arunchal Pradesh’s Zero valley are the only certified organic fruit of their kind in the country.
11. Cambridge University names which department after Cipla’s Yusuf Hamied?
Important Points –
In the recognition of his generous benefaction, the university of Cambridge announced on Tuesday that its Chemistry Department Will be named after Indian pharmaceutical major Cipla’s non – executive chairman Yusuf Hamied Until 2050