Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. check the Current Affairs 3 December 2020 and Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
- Which Indian state is the focus state in the first-ever virtual Aadi Mahotsav, Launched on 1 December 2020?
Ans- Madhya Pradesh
Important Points –
- The union minister for Tribal Affairs Shri Arjun Munda launched the first-ever virtual edition of Aadi Mahotsav – Madhya Pradesh on 01 December 2020
- The 10-day long festival will begin from December 01, 2020
- It is being hosted on the tribes India website -www.tribesindia.com
- The main focus of the first virtual Aadi Mahotsav is on the trible craft and culture of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Paytm Partners with which small finance bank to offer instant Digital Loans to MSMEs?
Ans-Suryoday Small Finance Bank
3. Who becomes the fastest cricketer to score 12000 ODI runs, Beats Sachin Tendulkar’s Record?
Ans- Virat Kohli
4.China spacecraft________ lands on moon to bring rock back to earth?
Ans- Chang’e 5
5. Which bank launched a tech-based loan management solution called ‘LenS – The lending Solutions’, to speed up and maintain accuracy in online laon processing and sanctioning of credit proposals?
And – PNB
Effective 1 December, PNB changed rules for withdrawing cash from ATMs, Now pNB account Holder will need a one time password for cash withdrawal for Rs.10000 and above from ATMs.
6. Dharmendra pradhan launches India’s first indigenously developed 100 octane premium petrol XP-100 .it was developed by –
Ans- Indian Oil corporation Ltd
7. Five star village postal scheme launched in which state?
The union minister of state for communication Sanjay Dhotre launched five-star village postal scheme to ensure the universal coverage of flagship postal schemes in Dehradun yesterday for rural areas of Uttarakhand
8.______________ and india sign 132.8 million loan to strengthen Meghalaya’s power distribution sector-
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the government of India on Tuesday signed a $132.8 million loan to strengthen and modernize the distribution network and improve the quality of power supplied to households, industries, and businesses in India’s northeastern state of Meghalaya
9.Who was appointed as the chairperson of the apex committee for the implementation of the Paris agreement (AIPA), Constituted by the government?
Ans – MoEFCC Secretary
- The central government has set up an apex committee for the implementation of the Paris agreement (AIPA) For Achieving its goals under the global deal. The 17 member committee comprised of members from 13 key ministries of the Union Government
- The union ministry of environment, forest and climate change secretary RP Gupta will be head of this committee and the additional secretary, MoEFCC, Ravi Shankar Prasad will be the vice-chairperson
10. The suryadhar lake has recently been inaugurated in which city?
Ans – Dehradun
11. World computer literacy day is observed on which day?
Ans – 2nd December
Also Read – Current Affair 2 December 2020