Current Affairs plays an important role in UPSC, SSC, BANK and Other State Level Government Exams. Reading Current Affairs on a daily basis boosts your knowledge and increases the chance of your dream job.
1. Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance has been changed to Sundaram Home Finance With immediate effect. Where is the HQ of Sundaram Finance Limited?
2. Which Country has Tightened the foreign investment rules for the national interest?
New Zealand’s new foreign minister investment rules have widened the government’s power to block foreign investment that could pose a threat to national security. The information was shared by New Zealand’s Associate Finance Minister David Parker
3. Paradise Beach Has Declared as a ‘no plastic’ zone.This beach Is located in __________?
4. National Institute for Sowa-Rigpa (NISR) will work as an autonomous body under which ministry?
Answer: Ministry of AYUSH
- The Union Cabinet approved the establishment of the National Institute for Sowa-Rigpa (NICR) in Leh.
- Estimated cost id about Rs.47.25 Crore
5. Which city is the host for Global Bio-India Summit 2019?
Answer: New Delhi
- It’s a Three Day Global Bio-India Summit 2019 begins in New Delhi
- it will be one of the largest biotechnology stakeholders conglomerate to be held in India for the first time.
6. Which state will start the ‘Arundhati Gold Scheme’ by January 2020?
- The Assam Government will start this scheme by January next year for the registered newly married couples.
- Under this scheme, an amount o 30 thousand rupees will be given to the bride to purchase gold
7. The government has approved the sale of its stake in Five Central Public Sector Enterprises, CPSEs. Followings are one of them-
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCI)
- Shipping Corporation of India(SCI)
- Container Corporation of India (CONCOR)
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited(NEEPCO)
- Tehri Hydro Development Corporation India Limited(THDC)
8. Who has been named as the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India’s ‘Person of the Year’ for 2019?
Answer: Virat Kohli
9. Who has topped the Fortune’s Businessperson of the Year 2019 list?
Answer: Satya Nadella
10. Which city has become the first city to install RT-PCR Machines for quick Detection of diseases such as Dengue, Tuberculosis, and Swine Flu?
Answer : Kolkata
Some International News –
- Pravind Jugnath sworn in as Mauritius PM
- Iran Discovers new oil field with 53 Bn Barrels of reserves
- China Launches Sudan’s First-Ever Satellite “SRSS-1”
- Spanish Capital Madrid to host COP25
Check out Current Affairs 21-11-19
“Do share it with your friends to help them to achieve their dream job in the government sector.”